Monday, November 29, 2010

Unexpected race kit

November 21, 2010 was actually reserved for a Pangasinan trip with my office bardakas, but 1 week before the date it was canceled :( and so i was wondering what I'm going to do on the 3 days off that I had. My nieces and friends were all signed up at Runrio Leg 3: Run United 2 and so I'm thinking to run as a bandit (nakakahiya man). To ease boredom, I cooked spaghetti for our carbo loading the night before the race. I was really surprised when I received a text from one of my niece (Cierely) that she can't run as she was not feeling well but will still come to take photos of the event. Feeling lucky than anyone else, I accepted the 15K race kit and ran wholeheartedly the next day.. WHEWWW!!!

Runrio Leg3: Run United 2
November 21, 2010
Bonifacio Globay City, Taguig
John @ the finish line
cadence kung cadence + pacman
Arnie and Toffee's first official race.. Congrats!!
barkada shots + 15K finisher's t-shirt

kulitan mode
I bumped to an old friend Sheila..
the weakest link.. Cierely
@ the finish line





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...